Wait, What? Zomato Delivery Agent Rides Harley-Davidson Bike - Watch Viral Video

Adanali

Wait, What? Zomato Delivery Agent Rides Harley-Davidson Bike - Watch Viral VideoFood delivery apps have become an essential part of our daily lives. Whether it's returning home late from the office and ordering dinner, satisfying random fast-food cravings, or arranging delights for a gathering, food is now just a click away from our doorsteps. Amidst this, food delivery agents are the unsung heroes. They ride for hours to deliver food to our doorsteps even in the most challenging times. You must have seen delivery executives on various types of two-wheelers such as cycles, motorcycles, and scooters. However, have you ever seen someone delivering food on a luxury bike? If not, a recent video circulating on the internet is something you must not miss.
In a now-deleted video, a person wearing a Zomato bag on his back can be seen riding a high-end motorcycle, specifically a Harley-Davidson X440. The red collar of their Zomato uniform T-shirt is also visible underneath their sweater. The text accompanying the video reads, "Harley Davidson pe Zomato food delivery. Wait for the end." The video was shared by Instagram user @_call_me_ashu16. Check out the viral video below:
Also Read: "Fascinating!" Zomato Delivery Agent In Wheelchair Goes Viral. CEO Deepinder Goyal Shares Photo

The video has garnered over 3.6 million views with thousands of reactions in the comment section. One user wrote, "Someone is done with asking money from home. Respect." Another added, "EMI bharne ka tareeka thoda casual hai [Such a casual way to pay EMIs]." "Because fuel doesn't come free," echoed a few. Someone joked, "Bro is completing side quests."
Also Read: Viral Now: Reddit User In Bengaluru Posts About Finding Cockroach In Sandwich Ordered Via Zomato
The person created a breakdown of the prices involved and commented, "5000 ka helmet, 3400 ka gloves, 3 lakh ka bike, or Zomato delivery? Arrey yeh mein kya dekh raha hun internet pe [A 5000-rupee helmet, 3400-rupee gloves, a 3 lakh bike, and he is doing Zomato deliveries? Oh my god! What am I watching on the internet?]" A user suggested, "That's the founder of Zomato Deepinder Goyal as far as I think." "He worked hard and bought his dream bike," read a comment.

What do you think about this video? Let us your your opinion in the comments section below.