Viral: This Baby's Reaction To Peanut Butter And Banana Toast Will Melt Your Heart

Adanali

Viral: This Baby's Reaction To Peanut Butter And Banana Toast Will Melt Your HeartSome children are fussy eaters and are not excited with the idea of food. Then, some little foodies have the most adorable reactions to trying out new foods. A viral video is circulating on Instagram of a baby girl trying a peanut butter and banana sandwich for the first time. The clip is super adorable and has clocked 2.7 million views. The video has been posted by the parents - Joey and Cynthia Dionne - on their Instagram handle @joeyandcynthia.

The video starts with the baby girl sitting on the kitchen counter with her mom standing next to her. Showing the toast, her mom tells the baby, "I wanna see if you like this. It is different from peanut butter and jelly. Take a bite."

Latest and Breaking News on NDTV

Photo Credit: Instagram /joeyandcynthia

The little one takes a bite and with happiness across her face, says, "Mmm, good." What caught the viewer's attention the most was when later the mom points out that they forgot to pray before eating, and the child quickly puts her toast back on the plate. A viewer mentioned in the comments section, "Omg when you said y'all forgot to pray. I've never seen a baby so aware of that; she immediately puts the food down." Another added, "That little amen with a mouth full of food, she is adorable."

Latest and Breaking News on NDTV

Photo Credit: Instagram /joeyandcynthia

The mother-daughter 'clink' their toasts together, the baby says "cheers," and they bite into their yummy toasts.
Also Read: Gold And Silver Pani Puri Goes Viral But The Internet Is Not Pleased: Watch Here

Here are some sweet reactions to the video in the comments section:

"She's such a vibe," an Instagram user wrote. Another added, "I just became a new follower because this little girl is adorable." One wrote, "So adorable! And that's my favorite kind of toast too."

A new mom shared her experience, "I had a pregnancy craving for peanut butter banana sandwiches, and it's now my 12-month-old's favourite food for snack/lunch."
Also Read: Vir Das' "Ithaalian" Cheat Meal Features Pizza, Salsa, Salad, And More

Do you also like peanut butter? Click here to learn about the health benefits of this delicious spread.