"Worst Combo": Viral Video Shows Making Of "Cheese Gola", Internet Does Not Approve

Adanali

"Worst Combo": Viral Video Shows Making Of "Cheese Gola", Internet Does Not ApproveWith temperatures soaring and the sun blazing, there's nothing like the refreshing sweetness of popsicles or lollies to cool you down. But in a bizarre twist, a viral video has unveiled a peculiar food experiment from Ahmedabad, Gujarat. It seems a vendor there is offering goal (ice popsicles) topped with grated cheese. Yes, you read that right. Food vlogger Siddharth Shah recently shared a video featuring a stall showcasing the creation of a unique treat called "cheese gola". The footage captures the vendor layering three distinct flavoured syrups over a simple ice ball. Next, he adds two scoops of creams, one with a nutty texture and the other a velvety one.
Also Read: Viral: Internet Is Divided Over These Pani Puris Filled With Tuna Fish

The process continues with a sprinkle of chopped cashews, almonds, raisins, and coconut. Then, the vendor begins grating mozzarella cheese atop the loaded sweet treat. Finally, he finishes it off with another drizzle of three different flavoured syrups and a garnish of chopped cherries before serving. Watch the complete viral video below:

Also Read: "Every Mom's Dream Child": Young Cook Making Butter Chicken And Naan Impresses Desis

The comments section was flooded with many users calling this the "worst food combo". Several users expressed their disapproval of this dish. Read some of the reactions below.

One person joked, "Mayonnaise reh gaya. [All that was remaining to add was mayonnaise]"

Another comment read, "Justice for gola."

An upset user said, "Kalyug aa gaya hai bhai. Har chiz me cheese. [The end of the world is nearing. They add cheese in everything]."

Similarly, another user said: "Yrr ab gola me bhi cheese aa gaya khi to rahene do. [Now, there is cheese on popsicles too. Stop somewhere]."

One user wrote, "They have other amazing flavours as well including malai, ice cream and regular flavours. Must visit..."

Another said, "I have visited the same, very nice taste of other gola."

What do you think of this goal? Would you be tempted to try it? Let us know in the comments section.

Also Read: Viral: Vlogger Shares Easy Hack For Making Kebabs, Internet Calls It "Genius"